WELCOMIZZIM TO THE BLLARGIZZIM OF DROCTAGONAPUSIZZIM

THANK YOU FOR POTATOIZZISM ANDZ TOMATOIZIM







Tuesday, May 18, 2010

i ran feeling my nerves tighten and my breath getting heavy as i looked behind me i could feel my heart jump as high as a skyscraper and then almost stop that second as i saw the biggest amoeba it was following me all that i could hear was its foot steps thump thump thump thump the scariest sound was its cry of anger rarw i then jumped into the bush beside me thump i could not feel anything i wasn't thinking and now i feel how stupid i was to do that because now I'm in a thistle bush and i can feel the thorns jabbing into y body it was like having 10000000 needles in your skin and being stabbed by a bee in the face i got up and not noticing that there was a stream beside me at that moment i fell into the water feeling the frigid cold watter flowing over me feeling the ice and fish ram into me and then a up coming boat then picked me up out of the water


the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEEEEEEEEEEEE