WELCOMIZZIM TO THE BLLARGIZZIM OF DROCTAGONAPUSIZZIM

THANK YOU FOR POTATOIZZISM ANDZ TOMATOIZIM







Wednesday, April 28, 2010

based on a real story : I felt my bone shatter as my arm hit the cement curb and just then i thought to myself will my arm all ways now be in this z shape a non describable position ,or will my arm haft to be cut off. The endorphin had cut in and i felt no pain at all as i swore many curse words that are not appropriate for school. after five minints of me in hock and a pain that felt like a lighting bolt hitting me. my sister found me sitting on the cold curb and at that time i was staying at my uncles as i got into the truck i said to my uncle don't hit any bumps as always he hit every bump he could as i got into the truck was covered with blood had my bone broke through the skin and muscle i thought. after i was told nothing g of the incident i felt like a bag of fecelmatter and then that night i ate a big plate of mashed potato's all the bumps the pain was coming back and fast as i thought how much longer it would take to get to the hospital. Then i took my hand away from my cradled wrist as i looked at it and to my surprise it was covered in blood had my bone gone through my skin. i had no memory of the incident until i ate a big plate of yummy potato's for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEEEEEEEEEEEE